Instruction for Authors
|Registration opens||1st June 2018|
|Early bird registration deadline||31st January 2019|
|Abstract submission deadline||31st January 2019|
|Abstract acceptance notice||28th February 2019|
|Full paper submission||1st March 2019|
|Regular registration deadline||15th March 2019|
|Full paper submission deadline||31st March 2019|
|Presentation file submission deadline||31st March 2019|
|Conference||9th-12th April 2019|
Language of the conference is English.
The paper may be accepted for an oral or a poster presentation. The decision of the presentation format will be made by the Scientific Committee, based on the comments from the peer reviews.
The conference materials will include abstracts submitted before abstracts submission deadline.
The full papers will be printed in:
- IEEE Xplore Digital Library
- the Annual of Navigation.
All papers will be reviewed by two reviewers
Each manuscript is reviewed by at least two independent reviewers from outside the institutions of the authors’ affiliation; a double-blind review process is practiced, i.e. the reviewers do not know the identities of the authors.
Affiliation of the reviewers must be in the other institution than authors’ institution and if it is possible one of them from another country than the nationality of the authors of the manuscript.
One participant is allowed to submit one abstract. Submission of additional abstracts will cost 500 PLN +VAT for each item.
AUTHOR KIT for publish in IEEE Xplore Digital Library:
The submission of a full-paper should be prepared according Conference-template-A4.doc
The final camera-ready submissions will have to go through conformity checking by the IEEE PDF Xpress to comply with the IEEE PDF requirements.
IEEE Copyright Transfer Form
Please note that only those accepted papers for which the IEEE Electronic Copyright (eCF) has been received will be eligible for presentation at the conference and inclusion in the IEEE Xplore database.
- Oral presenters are asked for planning a 15 minute presentation of their paper.
- An additional 5 minutes are scheduled for introduction, discussion, questions and changeover between presentations.
- Poster paper material must fit in a space of DIN A0 (84 cm wide and 119 cm high). The poster session area will be set up with poster-boards that are 2,5m high and 1m width. Fixings to attach the posters will be available.
- The author(s) will provide all poster papers. Please ensure that your posters are readable at a distance of at least 2 metres.
- Posters must be on dispaly before the start of the poster session and an author must be present during the entire session.
A short author’s biography
- for presenting authors – please send a short biography through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may submit a written biography to the registration desk at the conference venue.
- Please meet the chairperson before your session starts. The chairperson may require some information for introduction.
- The paper may be accepted for an oral or a poster presentation. The decision of the presentation format will be made by the program committee, based on the comments from the peer reviews.
- For each accepted paper an author, or co-author, must register before the paper can be presented. Only accepted, registered and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to „Annual of Navigation”.
- All enquiries regarding abstracts should be emailed to: email@example.com Please be informed that the abstracts without participant’s registration will not be considered. If you did not registered yet, please do it now