Instruction for Authors
|Registration opens||1st June 2018|
|Early bird registration deadline||31st January 2019|
|Abstract submission deadline||31st January 2019|
|Abstract acceptance notice||28th February 2019|
|Regular registration deadline||15th March 2019|
|Full paper submission deadline||31st March 2019|
|Presentation file submission deadline||31st March 2019|
|Conference||9th-12th April 2019|
Language of the conference is English.
The paper may be accepted for an oral or a poster presentation. The decision of the presentation format will be made by the Scientific Committee, based on the comments from the peer reviews.
The conference materials will include abstracts submitted before abstracts submission deadline.
The full papers will be printed in the Annual of Navigation (lista B MNiSW: 13 pkt./Ministry of Science and Higher Education list B: 13 points).
The paper(s) will be published under following conditions:
- two sucessful reviews – according to the Annual of Navigation reviewing procedure (see below)
- participant’s registration fee has been paid and oral or poster presentation has been addressed
The papers will be available on the Annual of Navigation website www.annualofnavigation.pl after the conference.
One participant is allowed to submit one abstract. Submission of additional abstracts will cost 500 PLN +VAT for each item.
The authors are kindly requested to observe the following rules when preparing the manuscripts intended to be published in the Annual of Navigation:
- Use editor Word for Windows
- Use font New Roman for the whole text, font size 11 points
- For the title use the font size of 12 points bold
- For the subtitles use the font size of 11 points bold
- The title and subtitles should be written in capital letters and centred
- The title should be followed by first name(s) and family name(s) of the author(s) and his (their) affiliation (all centred)
- The figures should be numbered below the figures and caps left. For example: Fig. 3. Text of explanation
- The size of figures should be less then 13x19cm including legend
- The legend of figures and tables should be written font size 10 points
- Tables should be numbered over it and caps left: For example: Table 3. Title of the table
- Formulas should be written with using of the Microsoft Equation 3.0
- Bibliography should be ordered alphabetically as follows:
Family name of author, first letter of first name, title of publication, name of the publication for journals or conferences and number, name of publisher, the year and place.
1) Kowalski A., Malinowski Z. World Marine Economy. The Naval Institute Proceedings no 3, Naval Institute Press, Washington 1995.
2) Popov K. Atmosfernoe davlenie i rasprostranenie radiovoln. Radio i sviaz, St. Petrsburg, 1992.
- Quotation in the text by giving the name and year of publication in square brackets, e.g. [Kowalski, 1995]
- Format of the sheet: 18,2 cm width and 25.7 cm high
- Margins: top – 3 cm, bottom – 2.5 cm, left and right – 2 cm.
- Oral presenters are asked for planning a 15 minute presentation of their paper.
- An additional 5 minutes are scheduled for introduction, discussion, questions and changeover between presentations.
- Poster paper material must fit in a space of DIN A0 (84 cm wide and 119 cm high). The poster session area will be set up with poster-boards that are 2,5m high and 1m width. Fixings to attach the posters will be available.
- The author(s) will provide all poster papers. Please ensure that your posters are readable at a distance of at least 2 metres.
- Posters must be on dispaly before the start of the poster session and an author must be present during the entire session.
A short author’s biography
- for presenting authors – please send a short biography through email to: email@example.com. Alternately, you may submit a written biography to the registration desk at the conference venue.
- Please meet the chairperson before your session starts. The chairperson may require some information for introduction.
- The paper may be accepted for an oral or a poster presentation. The decision of the presentation format will be made by the program committee, based on the comments from the peer reviews.
- For each accepted paper an author, or co-author, must register before the paper can be presented. Only accepted, registered and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to „Annual of Navigation”.
- All enquiries regarding abstracts should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please be informed that the abstracts without participant’s registration will not be considered. If you did not registered yet, please do it now